From:
Lorraine Tremblay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Jun 2001 18:42:50 -0400
A quick, non-handywoman/man solution for you: we put elastic contour
sheets to cover the bottom of the box spring.  So far, none of our ferrets
discovered they could get into the box spring if they tried hard enough.
This could be a temporary solution until you staple something under the
box.

Lorraine Tremblay
Webmistress of Mustela Canada | Webmestre de Mustela Francia
http://www.storm.ca/~ferret
Pour joindre la Liste furets, contactez : [log in to unmask]
Pour information de base, consultez la FAQ : http://www.ParlezVousFuret.com