Date:
Mon, 30 Mar 1998 12:06:39 -0500
Hello all you ferret people,

Jonrex asked where the pictures were of the 10th Anniversary FML
get-together in Florida, which included Angel Ferret sightings.  They were
so quiet and mannerly looking but they have caused quite a scene on the
email channels.  I believe the Ferret Friends of Indian River County in
Vero Beach is about to be inundated with Angel request....MINE first.

Anyway, these beautiful creatures look so polite and demure, even when
perched on top of a gentleman's head (I think they were dancing....).

These pictures are great.  It is nice to put a face to the name and there
were some familiar names....Bill Gruber is in the first picture... fast at
work on the FML...

The 'net address is (http://www2.gdi.net/~ksherman/FML.html).

I noticed in the pictures that almost everyone was wearing a ferret shirt.
I would like to hear from shelters who have shirts for sale.  Email me
privately.  I look forward to this because t-shirts and jeans are just
about all my kids (somewhat human ones)and I wear during the summer.

Ferretly Yours,

Glenda Jones and the Smoky Mountain Crew