From:
Pat Wright <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Apr 2006 18:45:33 -0700
New Brochure Planned -- And We're Looking for the Perfect Butt!

Its time to work on our brochure.  As I said in an earlier email we
can't in good conscious mail something to people with the word "ferret"
or image of a ferret on the outside of the mailer -- which presents a
problem.

The solution -- we are going to use a ferret butt, perhaps just a little
more than the tail walking off the page.  Our tag line -- something to
the effect "with CLIFF (California Legalization Initiative for Ferrets)
this little guy can show his face..."

Do you have the ferret butt we are looking for?  Get out that digital
camera and have some fun.  We'd prefer a side view.  Please send your
photos to [log in to unmask]

The brochure will be four pages in full color, introduce the 3,000 Club
and ask people to join.  In addition we will sell our bumper stickers,
t-shirts and pins.  We have a mailing list of about 3,000 and half of
these people don't have email addresses, so I can't badger those people
like I've been badgering all of you to join the 3,000 Club.  In addition,
we will be putting these brochures in the veterinarian offices that
treat ferrets and anywhere else appropriate.  For more info please go to
http://www.legalizeferrets.org/

Pat Wright