From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Aug 2007 21:27:19 -0500
hey, everyone!!!

i will be starting a personal raffle to help Kim Fox and Somethin Up
My Sleeve Rescue when i am done with this SOS Summer/Wedding Raffle...
around the first week of September...

Kim is gathering a few items for the raffle... I will be donating a Web
Page...not a site!...you will need to have your own site..or get your
own...but i will do the page for you...

but we are in need of other prize packages...so if anyone has something
they would like to add as a prize package...please e-mail me at
[log in to unmask] with the info...or any questions...

kim has done SO much for me...i want to pay her back and help out by
doing this fundraiser...i hope it will be a great success... she has
such a huge heart and has been such a wonderful friend to me...and to
so many others...not to mention all the little ones in her care...

thanks so much in advance!!!
JustPlainKat
--
KAT