From:
Shelley Trulock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Jan 2002 17:42:16 EST
Well, after reading about the ingenious way to ferret proof a baby gate
with the clear plastic carpet runner material I decided to give it a try.
I have to admit, I did have some skepticism but I figured with the heck.
Well, 1 of 2 gates are done and I'm tellin' ya it works!  Not only does
it work functionally, but it looks much better than the cardboard I had
taped to the top so they couldn't grab over the top and finish their
climb.  So, tomorrow I'm headed back to Lowes to buy more carpet runner
to complete the transformation.

Of course, the critters look at you as if to say "is nothing sacred around
here?"

Try this, it works!  Shelley