From:
"Bowersmith, Jalene" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 May 1999 09:27:25 +0000
Stephanie just imagine going to do your business and not having any paper
products when you are done.  Not to mention standing in a little box
with... shall we say, past experiences.  Both of my ferrets do the "scoot"
after they are finished with "number 2" also.  I think it is a common
thing.  I call it the "dingleberry scoot", becuase I am convinced that the
purpose is to prevent dingleberrys.  Although mine do the scoot I have had
no problems with skid marks.  All I can recommend for those is a little
more elbow greese when cleaning those areas or maybe putting down some
cheap carpet squares around the little box so that they don't get your
actual carpet dirty.

Good Luck,
Jalene owned by
Scooter  - "Me, dingleberry, never."
Zonker - "If I leave skid marks, does it mean I can have a race
car???"