From:
Linda Iroff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 20 Oct 2006 13:46:37 -0400
I want to publicly thank Rosemary German and Sandra Gammage who, for
the last several months, have been donating a portion of the proceeds
from their ebay bedding sales to the IFC's Emergency Love Fund through
Mission Fish. You both are dears!

We also received a donation of food and other items from Performance
Foods recently.

While we have been blessed this summer/fall with a quiet hurricane
season, the need for emergency funds can arise at any time. Earlier
this year we helped cover medical bills for two ferrets who were
affected by flooding in upstate New York, and we continue to monitor
potential situations as they arise.

Thank you to everyone who has worked with us and helped us help
ferrets!

Linda Iroff
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org
Ferret Emergency Response, Rescue and Evacuation Team
http://www.ferretemergency.org