Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 12:21:14 -0500
I so wish I could take these ferrets, but living in a 2-room subsidized
apt. and building staff everywhere, it's hard enough to house, care
for, hide and pay for medical costs for two.

If I hadn't adopted my two in July, I definitely would have taken them.
These situations never seem to come up when I'm looking for ferrets to
adopt.

Is there anyone out there with a car who can at least take them to a
"no-kill" ferret shelter that can take them in? There are a few that
aren't too far away but you need a car to get to them. If anyone is
willing to do this, I will give you a list of shelters and their
addresses. I'm so sorry, but it's the best I can do to help.

My condolences go out to all who have lost their ferrets and sorrow
for those caring for sick ones. I know there are so many of you out
there and how much it hurts.

Happy Holidays to all. You're a great group of humans.

Shron,
Spooky & Xena
In memory of Rocky, Minky & Klondike