From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Oct 2000 11:08:46 -0400
You asked what you can do to help -- here it is -
EVERY Thursday EVENING starting next Thursday 10/12 at 5:30 we will be
holding shelter helper night at Ferret Wise Shelter, Marlborough, NH .
Please spare 2 hours or so to help us with an at capacity shelter count!
We would appreciate VOLUNTEERS for the weekly deed of cleaning cages,
clipping nails, Putting away & folding CLEAN ferret laundry etc.  We will
supply cold beverages & Pizza to the dedicated souls who help us help the
ferrets!  We would like a minimum of 4 sets of helping hands - ( don't
feed them to Jerimiah) and we can set up schedules for those who can make
it over only very other week.  Please feel free to email to the above
email address if you have further questions.  Lacking a club we are making
an outright appeal to MA,NH & VT folks within commuting distance to join
in and help us help ferret at Ferret Wise!