From:
Shari Diane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 22 May 1997 11:31:58 -0400
From what I've been told, if a fire breaks out in your home, a fireman will
first disconnect the power source to the home.  Therefore, at both by front
door and back door (where the utility box is located), I have a large print
paper sign attached to the inside glass that reads:

Please Be Aware [not beware] of 2 Pet Ferrets!

Of course, this sign is useful for visiting friends, family, unvited
salespeople, the occasional neighborhood kid who asks to play with "The
Ferret Lady's ferrets", and hopefully the wannabe burglar.

Meg, as always, enjoyed your post yesterday!

Shari Gunter
Chipper - What smoke?  Can't see or smell smoke from inside the sofa.
Gina - Hey!  That guy with the ski mask is kinda cute - wanna kiss?