From:
"Stephanie Sheme - Ferrets Etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Mar 1996 22:42:46 -0500
Hi everyone, just thought I would give my input on Collodial Silver.  When I
first found out about it I was big fan, mostly because my friend was and
swore of its "power" to heal.  Now I really like it for the ECE virus, I
have found it does great things, but I would not use it on an everyday
basis.  I have heard of animals developing a Silver toxicity from it and
dieing.  I think it is good for some things, but not for everything.  I have
study herbs and holistic medicaine now for 6 months, which is not to long,
but I have found out some great information.  I have found better and safer
things to help the ferrets, including a homeopathis remedy that seems to
help with the ECE virus.  Herbs, homeopathy, flower esscences and even gem
stone healing has a lot of positve and safe healing powers on us as well as
animals.  As with Colloidal you need to read and study before you start to
give these remedies, but it is worth it.

I havemy adrenal (cushings) ferrets all on Licorice root, which works on the
adrenal glands and simulates the adrenal hormone ACTH,.  Got in early stages
of cushings I have seen it reversed and after surgery it seems to help
balance the ferrets and keeps them going strong.  Anyway, any holistic
medicine if it works sure beats drugs, but still I always consult my
veterinarian when it is serious and we work together.  So do not rule out
Colloidals benefits, but do not depend on it as a cure all, and be safe as
with any medication.

If any one wants info. on what I have learned about holistic healing just
e-mail me.I do not know it all, but I know a good bit.

Take care and kisses to everyones fuzzies.