From:
Arlena Parrish <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:54:40 -0500
>From:    Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Taz drinking water
>
>Has anyone else has a ferret that drinks funny? Taz, uses his paw to
>get water then licks it off. So funny!

Some of my kiddies have funny ways of drinking water, from a bottle or
bowl.

Scamper (RIP) and Storm (RIP) used to paw at the water surface to
create ripples in the water bowl. Than, they would lick at the ripples.
Also, Storm used to move the plastic water bottle up and down, in the
cage holder, to force the water to drip out faster. A few times, Storm
got carried away and the bottle fell to the floor, breaking on impact.

Sneaker has the habit of moving a nearly empty or partly full water
bowl to a cage ramp. Than, he gives it a shove, down the ramp.

Marco Gotti has the habit of submerging his whole head in the water
bowl, as he blows bubbles. Once his head is out of the water, some of
my kiddies lick the water, from his head.

On a hot Florida day, most of my kiddies will line up, to be misted,
with a squirt bottle. While being misted, they lick at the mist, from
eachother's body.

Smiles,
Arlena
Ferrets Rule My World!
Owned By The Brat Pack And The Furo Mafia!
Every Ferret Has A Song And Dance!