Date:
Fri, 21 Nov 2003 16:12:17 -0500
Master Largo's Update

Hey hey, hey, another month gone by and here we is almost to Turkey day!
I loves Turkey day, mum stays home, and spends the whole day just hanging
out with us fur kids, yep mum just hangs out, she don't got to drive the
big yellow bus with all the 2 legged furless kids, the store aint open so
she don't gots to run when the bell on the door jingles, so we loves
Turkey day BUT not as much as Christmas!!!

Mum makes Christmas real special here for us and there are all kinds of
secret Santa's for some of the special fur kids that gets put on the
Giving Tree that, the special Kristine L does every year, she is one
really great lady she is!

Lets see mums left us with Aunt Stephanie and Uncle Tom for a weekend to
go with our favorite Doc and Aunt Mary to a medical symposium, she said
it was intense, but learned lots.  She gots Aunt Mary and her lost coming
home cuz aunt Mary gaved mum the map to help direct her.  Everybody knows
mum is not a ferret and she can't find her way out of a paper bag much
less read a map and get them home. LOL  Aunt Mary knows that now for
sure.  Mum when she goes places she use to take Aunt Janette cuz aunt
Janette is really smart when it comes to going places with a map.  Mr.
Bones, he has kinda laid off the mascot idea now that he knows I is not
going to move over for him to take over MY position.  Bones has been
pretty sick to, in and out of the hospital, he is back on hurt sticks
again 2 times a day, so he has decided that until he gets better he will
leave the idea alone.  We gots a new kid that is a baby but he cannot use
his back legs.  He pulls himself along dragging his behind legs, he has
gots better since he has been here though every so often he stands on his
behind legs and trys to walk.  He tooks 8 steps standing up the other
day.  Mum was sooo happy.  His name is Brave heart, he camed in with the
name Cody but we already has more than one Cody so mum asked for ideas,
we gots lots of ideas but then Tonya L sent in the name Brave heart.  Mum
said that was it, that was what she was looking for!  Thanks Tonya.  It
has been a pretty quiet month really; mum trying to catch up on things
that need attention and all.  We got the Nickles kids here for ferret
camp, Wager kids, Ford kids and Powers kids are slated for ferret camp
over the holidays too.  (OH GREAT!  That means we get less out time in
the play areas) Mum says too bad for us we will get over it we don't need
8 solid hours out each!

Well till next month

Kibble and wet nose kisses

Master Largo
Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter

http://www.ferretfarm.org

Lakeroad Ferret Farm Rescue Shelter Raffle
http://www.kwflatbed.com/brenda/lakeroad.html