From:
The WILSONs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Oct 1999 17:14:16 -0400
Well, call me a sucker too.  I went for the great price and have yet to
see my TF.  I e-mailed the company, and first reply i got said it was on
backorder.  I just got a reply for an actual customer service rep, and he
said that he believes it only fair to give me the order for the price
quoted even though my check didn't clear them until after the sale ended.
So, we will see what comes of that, he is petitioning for me.  I'll keep
everyone updated.  I won't be ordering from them anymore though.

Nikki