From:
Lisa Goggins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 14 Jun 2000 16:29:44 EDT
I am an avid reader of the list but I have not posted for a couple months.
I finally got the money to get Otis his adrenal tumor surgery.  I am
worried as it is Friday!  I am not even for sure he has the tumors but he
has had a pattern of baldness for a couple years.  So, I need your help!  I
need all the info possible on how to take care of him after the surgery!  I
am really worried about his eating.  Does anyone know how dangerous this
surgery is?  How likey is it he will die in surgery.  Is it really that bad
or just minor?  So, if you have had a ferret go through this, please e-mail
me and let me know both the good and the bad!  Thanks!

Lisa
(fuzzbutts: Clara( oh, please let me out of this room, I must dance),
Otis(dont care about food, play or cuddling! I just want to sleep!!!)