From:
Nell Angelo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Sep 2007 03:40:24 -0700
Hello FMLers --

It is time for me to make arrangements for my animals (cats, dogs,
ferrets) to get to Ethiopia. I have been talking with Air Animal. Have
any of you had experience with them? They say that they know about
ferrets; needs and that they coordinate with people along the flight
paths who also know how to care for them.

Do you have other recommendations?

[P.S.]
By the way, one of the things that made me give Animal Air my
consideration is that they want ferrets to have a much bigger
transport cage than required by the airlines.