From:
"Regina J. Hart" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Apr 2002 09:05:56 -0400
>From:    dbones <[log in to unmask]>
>
>can anyone tell me if there's a shelter in the Pittsburg area.?  I know
>someone looking for a "brother" for their little fur boy....
>David Smith

Hello!

Yes, there is a wonderful shelter in the Pittsburgh area.  Please see
www.plannedferrethood.com.  They have a number of new ferrets in addition
to the ones listed on the web site.  In fact, I'll be delivering two
Humane Society residents there this weekend!  Please tell your friend to
consider Planned Ferrethood.  They are full to capacity and would love
to find homes for some of their babies so that they can take in any new
orphans.

Happy ferreting!
Gina Hart/Sage Ferrets
http://www.geocities.com/sageferrets