From:
Kevin & Julie Groninga <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Jul 2003 14:37:59 -0700
We're passing along this e-mail on behalf of Rambo and Zena's current
owners.  Please contact them directly if you can help find a loving,
'forever' home for Rambo and Zeno.  If you'd like to see photos of Rambo
and Zena (or any of the other 'ferts' in need of new homes), please click
here: http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/rescues/index.htm

====================================

Cathi or Steve: (623)772-1409 or (623)694-1460

We're looking for a good home for our two ferrets 'Rambo' & 'Zena'.
Rambo is the white ferret and he is approximately 5 years old.  He is
very sweet and gentle.  Zena is the lighter ferret.  She is about 3 years
old.  She is also very sweet, but not as tame as Rambo.  She needs a
little work.  We can no longer keep them due to a busy schedule.  We have
a 3 year old child, four dogs, plus I work, so the ferrets do not get the
attention they deserve.  Included is a large cage which is about 5 ft.
tall.  It's been over 2 years since their last vaccinations, so they are
due for them.

If you would like more information or would like to adopt them, please
call Cathi or Steve at: (623)772-1409 or (623)694-1460.
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/rescues/index.htm

West Valley Wuzzles! Ferret Breeding
Operators: Kevin & Julie Groninga
http://www.wuzzles.com/ferrets/