From:
Aarrow-Ranch <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Feb 2012 15:40:47 -0500
Pest R. Dudle is doing well and exceeds in her practice in Olympic
Synchronized Precision Under-Bed-Spread sleeping. For sure she has not
missed a snore . . . . I mean a stroke and her recovery from the double
twist back down feet up pre snooze is impressive. The evening treat
sniff beg routine is also most astounding. She never misses a second of
that Rolex watch she uses. In fact, Microsoft is using her to set the
time for all their servers for all other computers to sync their clocks
on.

She thinks it will be easier when she retires, like me! Ha!

_12-2Addy CEO