From:
Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 26 Sep 1997 03:22:49 -0400
I'll solve the Veronica's Closet mystery...I was just about to hop off the
'pooter to go simultaneously clean my kitchen and watch my recorded three
hours of Must See TV anyway!!!  I'll watch carefully and will pause to see
if there are indeed ferrets on the poster!  (Man, we ferret folk are
obsessive, aren't we!!!) heheeh back tomorrow with a report of my
findings!!!

OHHHH while I'm at it (BIG forgive this question) did ANYONE out there catch
Monday night's Caroline in the City premiere???  I missed it and am dying to
know what happened...e-mail me in private as this is totally inappropriate
for this forum!

Kymberlie Becker Barone
Director, Pennsylvania Ferret Rescue Association
"Forget Puppy Love...There's nothing Greater than Ferret Love!" TM
http://home.sprynet.com/sprynet/ferretlady