From:
Kathy Goodhart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 29 Jul 1998 00:10:38 EDT
The GCSFA (Arizona)  has the following wuzzles for adoption:

1. Male (albino) & female (sable) both 1.5 years old.  Will not separate.
Not good with other ferrets (believe me, we have tried!).  Girl has lost
some hair due to stress of being around other ferrets.  Boy will scream his
head off if any ferret aside from his sister even looks at him.  Both pick
fights with other ferrets.  Must go to non-ferret home to someone who will
be satisfied with *only* 2.  ECE negative.  Prior parents ask for occasional
visitation.  Adoption fee $100.  Fee includes 1 year membership to GCSFA and
1 year subscription to choice of either Ferrets or Modern Ferret Magazine.
Adoption fees to fund the GCSFA Foster Care Program for wuzzles in need.

2. Family of 4 ferrets, 3 boys ages 3, 4 and 5, and 1 girl age 4.  Boys are
very sweet.  Girl is sometimes moody (aren't we all!  :) ) OK with other
ferrets.  ECE Negative.  First attempt to adopt as family with adoption fee
of $200.  If no takers for the whole group, will separate into pairs (no
singles).  Pairs to adopt at fee of $100 per pair.  Prior parents have
chosen how pairing will be done.  Prior Mom would like occasional
visitation.  Fees include 1 year membership to GCSFA and magazine
subscription.  Adoption fees applied to fund the GCSFA Foster Care program
for wuzzles in need.

Serious inquiries only.  Will not ship out of state.  Grueling screening
process to insure great homes.

If you are in AZ and interested in becoming a foster home, please E-mail for
more information.  Refer back to grueling screening process - but to insure
great foster homes.

Grand Canyon State Ferret Association
Kathy Goodhart
(602) 465-9887