Date:
Sun, 18 Mar 2007 18:52:42 -0700
Wow, what a weekend. It took 9 hours to make a six hour trip and found
10-12 inches of snow when we got to York. The show itself was great,
and those that were there had a good time.

Here is a link to the pictures that Suzy and I took. I also included
some of the snow pictures to give you an idea of what we went thru.

http://digitalbyjoeandsuzy.fototime.com/

Then when we came back, we found one of disabled ferrets Zammy had
caught himself by his "hook" and just about cut the tip off of his you
know what. He just came out of season and was coming out of his sheath
a lot. We had him in a playpen trying to make it as safe as we could
for him while we were gone to the show. Hopefully we will get the
Ferret Flyer that Robert is making for us and get him back mobile and
off his belly. He is a rescue and lost the use of his back legs. We
have called the vet and will see him in the morning. The bleeding has
stopped and the tip is hangin on by a thread. We will see what the vet
says in the morning after seeing him.

Joe
www.digitalbyjoeandsuzy.com
www.fourpawswrecking.com

[and]

Suzy
Four Paws Wrecking Crew Ferretry
Digital Photography by Joe & Suzy
Heart of Ohio Ferret Assoc. & Rescue
Vice-President
www.HOFA-Rescue.org
FERRET BUCKEYE BASH
Saturday August.25, 2007
Veteran's Memorial  Columbus, OH

Home to fuzzies: Smidgey, Slinky, Mia, Carrie, Cody, Precious, Buddy,
Sugar, Barney, Jerry, Angie, Miss Poppy, Tater Bug, SWPF's Mila and
McKenzie, Chance, Zoe, Meg, Raptor, SHD's Festrus, Cocoa, Felpur, JTA's
Odie and Isis, SF's Water Angel and SHD's Zammie.