From:
Sandy Nobles <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 21 Jun 2005 05:03:25 -0700
If any of you FML'ers want to do the $1.00 donations frist we need to
decide what group we want the funds to go for.  SOS, ADV or other
research, I personally like to donate to the Black Footed Ferret
Foundation but I am willing to go with what ever the majority decide on.
That way we can sent the donation directly to the organization so that
way every one know where there donation is going.  Or I can set up a
bank account that the funds can be sent to and then the bank can issue a
check and send it to the Foundation.