From:
Dick Bossart <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 19:21:55 -0400
Martin, our 7+ year old, underwent surgery for insulinoma this morning.  Dr.
Dutton removed a single tumor.  We pick him up tomorrow.  We hope that this
will give him some quality time before he has to go on medications.

Falcor's new parents, Chip and Crystal, designed and are hosting a great Web
page for our shelter.  Chip is a very talented Web designer.  Stop by and
take a look:

[log in to unmask]" target="_blank">http:[log in to unmask]

Dick B.