From:
Jennifer Place <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Jun 1999 09:14:49 -0400
Greetings to all ferret lovers and condolences to all those who have lost
theirs.

I had a question about the blackheads that my Doyle has on his tail.  I've
been told that you can use Stridex on them to clear it up, and my boyfriend
brought up a point I hadn't thought of.  When using the Stridex, is it
dangerous if he were to lick his tail after it's been applied?  I just
wasn't sure what the protocol would be after applying the stuff to his
little tail.

If anyone has any info, I'd sure appreciate it.  Thanks!

Jen and her little "Misfits" - Jerry and Doyle