From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 12:09:37 EST
Indeed I can, and there are a couple of Georgians here that can recommend
vets in the Atlanta vicinity.  The shelter there run by Julianna Quadrosi
"Just a Business of Ferrets" might know of a vet.  And Sharon Beardon
([log in to unmask]) would know of a great vet in north Georgia....he
came to the symposium.  As far as Chattanooga, I can recommend Dr Hester
of Middle Valley Animal hospital.  She saved my female kit from a botched
decenting/spay... very delicate procedure, many vets would not have been
able to navigate those anal nerves as well.  She was dying... and Dr
Hester saved her.  She also did my only adrenal surgury as well, and
very sucessfully.  She reads the net a lot and keeps up with Dr Williams.
You can either look her up, or write me for her number.  And maybe other
Georgians will write you about their vets, or you can look up Juliannas
shelter for her number or email.

Wolfy