From:
"Cari E. Miller" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Dec 1999 13:17:51 -0500
Hi my name is Cari and I am from DELAWARE, but am attending Pharmacy School
in Philadelphia.  I joined the FML about 2 days ago.  I have 3 fuzzies as
of right now, but am adopting a new fuzzy tonight.  I have a 1.5y/o sable
male, 7month old champagne angora female, and a 4.5y/o chocolate female.
They are the sunshine of my days and nights.  I would just like to say
that I think the FML is a great learning tool for new ferret owners and
communication link for all.  Thanks and Happy Holidays to fuzzies and
friends.  Cari

A Student at Philadelphia College of Pharmacy