From:
Real Dufour <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 Sep 1995 14:23:30 -0400
About a month ago, we got a 3 years old female ferret from the local animal
shelter.  It is 95% litter trained (Yes, I have 3 litter box, and I'm
working on some more!) and has been a great pet so far, apart from the fact
that it is sleeping too much!).  The only problem is the scent.  My tender
half is tired of it, and is now saying that either the smell, or the fuzzie
has to go...  She already called our vet for an estimate on the operation.
My question is: Would this totally remove the smell, or will there always be
something...  As far as I am concerned, it isn't so bad, but I always have
problems with my sinuses ;) Just to make sure, what is the average price for
such an operation.  What are the drawback on the fuzzie.  If there is a
residual smell after the operation, could you describe the smell of a fuzzie
to me, before and after the operation?  I don't want to send "Surprise" to
the vet, just to find out she had the operation before!  (Sorry, I'm not an
expert!)

Thanks

If you want to reply directly, send e-mail to: [log in to unmask]

Real