From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Dec 2001 11:16:26 -0500
My husband bought a toy yesterday from Petsmart called "Cy-Purr Mouse".
It sort of looks like a computer mouse with a shorter "tail" of course.
When touched it "giggles" and rolls around and the eyes flash.  It also
goes "nyhh nyhh nyhh nyhh nyhh" like kids do when they are teasing each
other - that gets a little old after a while.  Anyway, my ferrets had
quite a good time playing with it, so I thought I would mention it on the
FML.  It is intended as a cat toy, but could make a pretty good ferret
toy too.  I would advise supervision while using it though.  My 2 would
sometimes grab it by the tail and flip it over and stick their nose right
up again the little wheels that roll around.  I was afraid they would get
their whiskers caught and pulled out or something, but they never seemed
to have any problems.  I would still take it away and flip it back
right-side up just in case.  We're considering that one of their Christmas
presents this year, but of course we couldn't wait until Christmas to give
it to them.

Holly
Tigger & Pooh