From:
New Mexico <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 27 Nov 1999 11:23:37 -0700
I wish to thank everyone who sent email letting me know of my ommission of
some foods.  I have added several foods and set the poll so that you can
check more than one food as it was brought to my attention that many of us
(myself included) mix 2 or more types of food for my ferrets.

So to that note if you voted prior to Saturday at 10:30 am Mountain time
please go back and resubmit your vote as the counter was reset to reflect
the new format.

I am appreciate your participation in this survey.
To revote:
http://nm-ferrets.virtualave.net/poll.htm/

Administrator
NM FERRET(S) Network
http://nm-ferrets.virtualave.net
http://nm-ferrets.i-p.com
Networking to provide communication and resource's for people with Ferret's