From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 Jan 1999 06:25:08 PST
Our Hearts goes out to all of those who has loss a Fuzzie, I know how hard
it is to lose one.  it will be a year next month when I lost Shadow.  When
I read about the ones who went to Rainbow Bridge, I cry and it is hard for
me to write to those ones.  Yes, it hard to watch an animal being shot or
know that one was shot.  My dughter kitten got hit by a car and her step
dad had to shot the poor thing, we took a walk and heard the shot, this was
years ago.

Dooks and Wardancing to everyone

Marie and her 6 kidlets