From:
Minta Ruark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Apr 1998 13:03:09 -0800
I want to thank those of you who sent me personal messages w/suggestions
about clipping Leonard's 2 month wriggly little feet!  I had a friend of
mine scruff his neck, which worked fine but non-ferret owning people tend to
be timid about scruffing ferret necks.

I've been spending the past three days giving Leonard every opportunity to
at least "try" ferretone, but he won't.  Finally I scruffed him and put some
on his mouth and he eagerly lapped it up and chased the bottle.  Several
more moments like this and he'll be as addicted as the other three.

Linus and Leonard got out of the cage the other day (don't ask me how...).
I came home and found a message that Linus had been recaptured, but not
Leonard.  I found him curled up in my laundry basket, six feet from the
cage, w/a confused lost look on his face.  He had complete access to the
entire house but didn't make it past the laundry basket.  He was very happy
when I put him back in the cage and he found his friends...

Minta
(& Linus, Martin, Zooey & Leonard)