From:
Dawn Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 05:29:18 -0700
Mornin All,

My THOUGHTS and PRAYERS to those of you who have lost a Fuzzie or Animal
recently, and to those Fuzzie's or Animal's who are ill or homless.

I will never forget what my boy Trouble got into one morning during their
playtime.  I sometimes open the linen closet as a treat for my babies as
they just love to tunnel through the towels, sheets and table cloths, and
it is something new for them instead of the same old hum drum playtime.
It was time to put them down for their nap and I'm looking for Trouble
(he has a habit of falling asleep where I can't find him) and as I'm
calling his name here comes Trouble, as he gets closer and closer I
notice a ring of color around him just behind his front legs it almost
looked like someone had painted a perfect ring around him (a magenta
color) upon closer inspection and hearing him breath heavily (not
grasping for breath) I see that the ring is a shower curtain ring, Some
how (and I will never be able to figure out how he did it) he managed to
squeeze himself through the shower curtain ring.  Mind you the curtain
ring was not open at all so how he did it I will never know.  Hearing him
breath so heavily I started to panic and grabbed at the ring to try and
get it off and it sure felt like it was painted on him it was very tight.
So with all my might I broke the ring off of him and he just looked at me
as if to say "What is your problem Mom, I'm alright" After it was all
said and done I thought about it and I became hysterical with laughter.
If you could just have stood back watching me panic and seeing that ring
around Trouble you would have rolled on the ground laughing.  Especially
the way Trouble looked at me afterwards.  When I named my boy "Trouble"
I hit it right on the mark!!!!!

Well, my fuzzie family, my funny story has ended and I will probably
write another when I can remember one :-) My babie's get into so much
that I have to think back about all their antics and stuff they have
done, but Trouble is the one who gets into most everything and is always
getting into TROUBLE!!!!!  :-)

HAVE A GREAT LABOR DAY WEEKEND and DON'T LABOR TO HARD :-)

"GOD BLESS AMERICA" and on September 11th take a moment to remember all
those who perished on that day and say a PRAYER for them and their
Family's who are still here with us.

lOTS OF lOVE,
Dawn and the Terrible Two's Gang, Trouble, Rosy, and Fat Boy Joey and the
new Fuzzbutt Dru :-)
Still Missing my Tazy Terribly !!!!!!