From:
Robin Davis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Oct 1999 08:35:06 -0400
Hello everyone Fred Ferret here.  Mom is having a bad day so I have time to
post.  I like the name of the book.  We ferrets know that the two legs can
sometimes be a little slow to figure out that we are in control.  LOL I
know mom is sometimes.  I think we ferrets should write a book.  Football
for ferrets.  Mom takes me to my brothers practices and games, and I love
it.  I just wish that mom would let me out on the field to play with my
brother.  The whole team always pets me before they go out on the field,
and if they win the championship I get to war dance on all the coaches
heads.  WOOOO HOOOOO I told the team I would share my rasins if they win.
One of the coaches likes to tease me and tell me I am a girly ferret.  I
may be small, but I am very manly mom says so.  Uh oh here comes mom.
Better go.  Thanks BIG for all you do.  Also thanks to TLE we ferrets
appreciate all you do.  Fuzzy kisses to you to make you feel better.  Bye.

Fred T. Ferret and the fab fuzzbutts