From:
M Ouimette <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
The Ferret Mailing List (FML)
Date:
Sun, 15 Aug 1993 11:12:05 -0400
Helo again! - it has been WAY too long! My name is Matthew Ouimette,
(those of you receiving this on GEnie will remember me as "Ranma-Kun (U.F.A.)
and as luck would have it, I am the president of the Utah Ferret Association.
as of last month, we finally organized, and have a newsletter and officers
and suck (FINALLY!) and are hard at work getting the local bans lifted.
On monday, the Utah Dept. of Wildlife will put into effect our amendment to
the  state ruling concerning wild animals - this change REMOVES ferrets
from thier list of "wild" animals!  (we still have a lovcal ban in two counties,
 but we are attempting to get that fixed too..)
At the present time, I do not own a ferret, so I am able to be a lot more
 public, with no fear of govermental retribution, as the local head of the Dept.
 of Health HATES us, and is actively trying to stop us from achieving out goals.

I am happy to again be receiving the FML, and will be writing more in future.

                                                   M. Ouimette