Date:
Mon, 21 Feb 2000 23:39:01 -0500
On behalf of the folks and ferrets at Ferret Wise-- I want to express a
sincere thank you for the ecards and private notes on the recent loss of
Pasteur here at Ferret Wise Shelter.  I am sure he is also appreciative of
the kind and loving folks on this list.  It was a privilege to know that
fine ferret boy.

It is with this kind of support that all of us ferret folks who face losses
can go on and continue to do good in the ferret community-- from the
bottoms of many paws--  we do thank you!!!!

Alicia
for the ferrets of Ferret Wise

http://www.dartmouth.edu/~crassi/index.html