From:
"Marlene B., Richmond Ferret Rescue" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 Feb 2006 19:51:40 -0500
Hi Gordon,

I'm highly interested in the Ferret poo program- ya' know, we've been
a shelter here in good, 'ole Richmond since 1998, and would LOVE get
rid some of our tons of poo- My trash pick up guys complain ALL the
time about how heavy those roller-Super cans are that I put out.  What
wussies.

And where the heck where was this program getting their ferret poo?  I
know there's a shelter in VA. Beach, and another in the DC area -the one
in Amherst County closed in 2001.  Also, the shelter in Winchester, VA.
closed over 3 years ago- they were more breeders than a shelter.

We've still got loads of poo here- 5 locations and over 100 ferrets
between us all.

Let me know-
Thanks,

Sincerely,