From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Oct 2002 14:55:05 EDT
::Getting Carpet Shark Scott, Chet, Sean, the frogs, the snakes, and
  seven little ferrets all in line and standing at attention::

Today is a special persons birthday.  This person donates time and money
behind the scenes of things out of the limelight for ferrets.  She is a
great advocate.  She is the one and only Sharon Beardon who runs the
Kouri Fan Klub!

"Happy birthday to you,,,,, we are singing to you..... we hope you enjoy
it.... happy birthday to you"

Wolfy
Dippy:  Mommy how old is Sharon?
Me:  I don't know Dippy, only the shadow knows..
Dippy:  I think she was around when the Indians were here Mommy.
Me:  DIPPY!  Come on!
Dippy:  Well I heard you say she married one!
   ::head thumps loudly on the desk::

Please visit:
http://www.geocities.com/wolfysluv/
for information on ferret deafness: