Date:
Wed, 31 Jan 2007 04:59:01 -0500
This is the short version!

WEBSITE:
http://www.bossiercity.org/dept/works/animal_control/index.html
(Has link for email)

CONTACT INFO:
Robert Jackson: Supervisor
Bossier City Animal Control
3217 Old Shed Rd
P.O. Box 5337
Bossier City, LA 71171-5337
Phone: 318.741.8499 - Fax: 318.741.8494

Bossier City Animal Control in LA went above and beyond in providing
care for this little ferret, unjustly accused in the toe-gnawing
incident in December 2006. They cared for her very well and were even
willing to have a local ferret-knowledgable vet check her out. BUT, I
couldn't see her. To adopt her cost only the $10 rabies vaccination
fee.

As are all animal shelters, this one is strapped for cash. Several
people have asked me how they can make a donation to them in thanks
for all they did. So, you can say thank you in several ways. Please,
just drop a note to say the ferret community is behind you and you
did a good thing!

The names of the people I worked with are Liz Walker and Robert
Jackson. You can mention them. And, if you have a few extra dollars,
you can send that, too. I know they would appreciate it. Let them know
it is because of the ferret, if you do. We can start showing more
people what a strong voice the ferret community is!

FYI, the DA's office is at:
Bossier Parish District Attorney
P.O. Box 69
Benton, LA 71006

--
renee :)
It's amazing how much can be accomplished if nobody cares who gets the