From:
chris last <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 16 May 2003 20:21:30 -0700
Hello All,

I have been out of work for several months and unable to find new work.
I have also had serious health problems.I have been left no alternative
but to give up my home and rent a room from a friend.It is bad enough
that my daughter has to go to her dad's till I am on my feet but the
ferrets have to be placed as well.I have tryed every other alternative.

I am desperatly trying to find loving and stable homes for  them.ASAP before I find myself and my stuff on the street.

Some have to go in pairs.

Vincent and Spoo.-both under 2 years old.Spoo is a sable and a big guy.
Vincent is beautiful and champagne.Friendly,playful,assertive.full of
mishief.Both are very healthy,both are big time thieves and dookers.

Timmy-insulinoma and eats only gerber meat baby food.  Sweet natured,
gentle.Small sable about 2 years old.

Arthur and Pooky.-arthur is a 4 year old sable and quiet.  He lives to
eat.I literally took him from the trash in front of a closed pet store
when he was a kit.  Pooky is a blaze and 2 years old.  I have had him
since he was a kit.Playful and beautiful.Loves to be stroked behind the
ears.

Winona- fiesty female sable.very playful and affectionate.  Falls asleep
belly up in your lap.2 years old.Adrenal and needs care.  She feels good
health wise and is spunky.Dooks and dances like crazy.  Queen of the war
dance.Comes from abuse and neglect but you would never know it from her
personality.

Doodlebug-elderly and deaf.docile and a couch potatoe.Sweet natured and
gentle.  A good companion for someone .he likes to snooze wrapped in a
t-shirt on the bed or in your lap.Loves toast in the morning.  I love him
so much and will miss him terribly.he comes from a hard life of abuse and
neglect and is grateful for any attention .  He was found in a vacant
apartment alone in his cage with no food or water.

Hates other ferrets,terrified of them although he tolerates Timmy sharing
his space.

I am heartbroken it has come to this.if anyone is interested I have 4
cages from small to deluxe.

In the last 7 years I have had 35 ferrets come and go in my care.  I
have placed them with the best people I could .I cannot believe I have
to be without them.  I cannot find a place that will take both me and
the ferrets and time is running out here..

This is an awful loss for me.

More information on these ferrets is here:
http://www.geocities.com/weaselator1/ferrets.html

Thank you,
christine