From:
Phyllis Berker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:05:54 EST
VitaminShoppe.com  - Search Results
http://www.vitaminshoppe.com/search/en/query.jsp?q=Melatonin+liquid

Here's the online link.  There are some Vitamin Shoppe stores here in the
Chicagoland area, but they might be nationwide.  When it was on sale, I
got a bottle for $13.00 approx.  I had wonderful results with the liquid
Melatonin, but the trick is to give it precisely at the same time,
everyday (general rule was something like 6 hrs. after sunrise).  It's
not an easy schedule to keep on.  So I resorted to going with Melatek's
implants.  Same wonderful and immediate results, without the hassle of
keeping to that schedule each day, and less stress with the ferrets.

Phyllis