From:
Gay Maulden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Nov 2005 01:59:51 EST
I haven't posted to the list in a very long time.  I wanted the THANK
all the wonderful people who sent me cards for this past Holiday.  The
donations that were included will be put to good use buying materials to
make gifts that our Fur Kids and sell to raise more money for those darn
Vet bills that are always so overwhelming.  We have had very good luck
doing referrals since my health went down the shoot.  All the kids get
checked out by my Vet and the turn around time has been 2 to 3 weeks
unless extensive Vet care is needed.

Thank you again for remembering us here in Idaho.

Gay Maulden, Director
Ferret Haven Shelter/Rescue Inc.
Boise, Idaho