From:
THH Admin <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Aug 2009 09:06:12 -0500
WOW - where has the summer gone? Time for some new bedding and to
brighten up those cages! GASP - time to start thinking about Christmas
shopping! Custom made requests are always welcome. Just send me an
email at ([log in to unmask]).

Profits for July's sales went to GCFA in Chicago, IL. Steve and the
volunteers does a fantastic job, but like all shelters are in need of
adoptions, volunteers, and donations. Adoption is the way to go! August
profits will go to Oxford Ferret Rescue serving S. PA and N. Maryland.
Don't forget about the Pick-A-Shelter program! If you desire a shelter
other than the ones named don't hesitate to let me know. If it is not
listed on my website please send me contact information for the shelter
so I can make arrangements with them for delivery of donations.

Some important events coming up this year:

August 29 - BuckeyBash, Columbus, OH - Veterans Memorial Auditorium
http://www.hofarescue.org/
Stop by our booth and say hi!

August 30 - Ferret Agility Trials, Eugene, OR  - 12-4PM, Emerald Park,
Eugene, OR  ([log in to unmask] for more info)

September 12 - Inland NorthWest Ferret Show - Coeur d'Alene, ID

Septermber 19 - Ferret Frolic and Open House - Gardnerville,  NV
(977 Pleasentview court)
contact Linda Soule for information/directions
([log in to unmask])  (775-265-6744)

September 26 - Fall Ferret Fandango - Gilbertsville, PA
http://www.ferretclub.com/events/

October 10 - GCFA Annual Show/fundraiser - Lisle, IL
http://www.gcfa.com

October 17 - Midwest Ferret Fellowship Faire - Grand Rapids, MI
http://www.midwestferretfellowship.org

October 31 - Dooktoberfest - Frederick, MD  (Information coming soon)

December 4-5 - Winter Nationals - York, PA

(If you would like to have your event included please let me know.)

Thank you, again,  for making TheHideyHole.Com a success!

Lynn Toole
TheHideyHole.Com