From:
Mary Frerich-Kulesa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Dec 2005 18:10:13 EST
>From:    Risa Di Vincenzo  <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: New Year's Resolutions
>
>As the New Year approaches it becomes time to reflect on the year gone
>by and look ahead with new resolutions.
>
>As for reflection, it's been quite a year and there is a lot to reflect
>on, although I don't need to.  I'm still in the fall of this year, no
>need to reflect on it, I'm there.  Still caught in the gap of time in
>which I lost Jillie.  Still trying to wrap my mind around the reality
>that she is gone.  Gone.  How such a sweet soul could be taken from me
>so carelessly, it seems a mistake of a higher power.
>
>But, as my other ferrets show - life goes on.  So I need to look to the
>future with them and smile. ...

Risa, I loved your post and was saddened by the loss of your sweet baby
Jillie.  I know what your feeling as we have lost 6 ferrets here this
year since May.  Our Hearts go out to you and the remaining fuzz kids and
pray that 2006 will pass by without sending another of your sweet babies
to the bridge.

You are in our thoughts and prayers and if you need anything, a shoulder
to cry on or feel the need to vent, please don't hesitate to give me a
shout.

Mary