From:
Lynn & Bob <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 28 May 2000 19:05:22 -0400
Jack's sore throat has cleared up, with the help of honey water ( suggested
by our vet ) and hair ball remedy that was recommended.  It seems that Jack
caught my cold and sore throat only a few days after I caught it.  None of
the other 5 caught it (Thank Goodness) so all of them are doing just fine.
Bob and I would like to thank each and every one of you who responded via
personal email and who posted on fml, thank you so much as it was
appreciated.

It's funny, now when I pull the bottle of honey out to put some in my tea,
Jack comes running right over to our counter to see if Mom is gonna put
some in his water.  I occassionally give him a little lick of it off the
spoon, and when he goes back to play with the others they are all sniffing
and licking his lips, it's so cute.  Thank you all again, you ALL are
wonderful.

Lynn & Bob (Bootz,Taz,Jack,Daisy,Jill,Sharkie)