From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 20 Apr 2000 10:21:51 -0400
Condolences to those with sick or angeled floor frolickers.

>So tell me, what do you people do to keep you ferrets fit and trim?

I take nice color pictures, scan them into my computer, then used a good
photo editor to make them as fit and trim as I think they should be.  Then
I can look at the pictures whenever I feel a need to see a little less of
them!  :) Of course, if you can figure out how to make them stay on, you
can print out the changes pictures, then affix them to the aforementioned
flabby fur-brat and at least it will *look* like it's skinnier! :)

Actually, all kidding aside (who am *I* kidding?  :)), just try to keep the
active.  If they don't seem to play as much, then try exposing them to
something new.  For a new idea, try putting them in a bathtub with about an
inch of water at the front.  Try taking them outside on a leash to dig in
the yard.  Take them for a walk on a leash (be prepared to stop every six
inches while they sniff everything in site).  If all else fails, pick them
up and "wrestle" with them for a few moments, then put them down and let
them war dance.  Pick them back up and do it again.  War dancing burns 8.3
calories per minute  (Ok, so I made that one up...but the statistic *looks*
real!) and gets their little metabolisms going!

Have fun!

Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns!

---
Help a Shelter!