From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Oct 1996 02:33:05 -0400
Jeff Johnston wrote about getting samples of S&G food.  As of a couple of
months ago, the main company doesn't send samples out and doesn't provide
retailers with the ability to do so either.

I have tried this food.  I didn't have much luck with it, my guys didn't
much care for it.  And with the prices in Houston, it is more expensive than
mail ordering Totally Ferret.

I have to say that I thought it did meet my requirements, according to the
label and it smelled and tasted good to me.  (Yea, you remember I am the
crazy one who eats pet food).  So someone else might have better luck than I
did with it.

Maggie Mae