Date:
Fri, 4 Jan 2002 23:46:53 EST
Hi All,

Its Kelly here again, (New Mommie in NY).  I just wanted to let you all
know that there is a ferret in the movie Kindergarten Cop.  Its an older
movie and when it came out, I saw it.  However, back then I wasn't the
ferret enthusiast that I am today.  I watched it again for lack of
entertainment and much to my surprise Arnold Schwartenegger had a fuzzies
as a pet.  Whom had a significant role I might add!  If I had to think
back about the movie I wouldn't have remembered a fert in the movie.  As
I watched it tonight, I really appreciated the fuzzbutt.  I love to see
ferrets becoming popular.  People out there are afraid of ferrets and
think THEY ALL BITE!  I took home a biter 2 months ago because noone
wanted her.  Although she gives kisses she really bites hard!  She bit me
once right through my finger!  It bled and bled.  Then after I pried her
off she re bit my other finger on the nail.  It turned black and blue.
She got me really good.  Since then I have been a little afraid to pick
her up.  I think I scared her though and I know she was tormented in the
pet store.  So I have been giving her a little more attention and didn't
give up hope that she would be as loving as my other 8.  Well, over the
last 2 weeks she has really come around.  She's sweet and loving.
Although when she play bites, she's a little bit rough, but we are working
on that too!  So if SHE can stop biting,,the most vicious fert Ive ever
seen, then any fert can.  It takes time, trust and love.  So I look back
on the last few months with her and Im glad I put my time in w/her.
Ruby,,my lil dark sable girl with the red eyes.  I thought the red eyes
represented the devil in her, when all along it was the love.  So
basically people are uneducated with ferts and Im just glad to see that
they are coming out in movies and are becoming, mainstream if you will.

YEAH!!  FERRET POWER!  LOL.  What can I say?  I love em.'