From:
Dayle & Becky Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 10:35:42 -0600
I also saw Judge Mills Lane on 2-11 and I think if that had been me that
lost my two fuzzies to that wench from that selter, I would most probably
gone there and taken my babies back.  I know this sounds harsh but I think
even the judge was tempted to do the same.  That lady gives shelters a very
bad name.  The fuzzies in question were in the court I think and looked
fine to me.  As the judge said, she had no right to be the only "judge"
as to the care being given to the fuzzies.

An outraged mom!
Becky

[Moderator's note: How's that for a contrary opinion?!  Wow... BIG]