From:
"Tara C. Radford" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Mar 2004 22:38:38 -0800
Another Raffle! Oh NO,you say...!!!
Hey you guys,you can't miss this one!!

ClubMedFerrets has put together our best raffle,yet....ALL proceeds to
Jean Caputo_Lee

There are 4 big prizes.....
http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/CMF_Medical_Fund_Raffle.html

Four of you can win!

First Prize: A Beautiful Patriotic Afghan...
Crocheted by Kat Parsons/Afghan Queen.  In honor of Jean.....It is Huge.
A lovely shade of dark Blue with a red,white and varigated red,white &
blue trim.There is also a Special surprise,a LARGE ferret sleepsack
cooridinated to go with the Afghan..This is not a ferret afghan so it
would make a great gift for any one in your life or for yourself.

Second Prize: The coolest Ferret Toy you will ever find.
A ferret "TORNADO" It is 3 feet high and has 20 feet of clear tubing
woven in and out of safe metal.  It is on rubber feet and all open edges
are safely covered and protected.  Designed and constructed by my friend
Eric Firestone.  My ferrets went nuts just seeing the picture!  I really
do notthink any ferret will tire of this...hours of entertainment!  The
chase is on,up & down.... You can see this & all prizes at our website
at the bottom.

Third Prize: Wonderful Bedding!!!
We all need bedding!!  2 piece comfy hanging hammies done by the talented
Elaina Barnes and a matching hammy set of pastel patchwork beautifully
detailed by October of the Reno Shelter.

Fourth Prize was JUST ADDED!
A Buzz Lightyear Character 4 pc set .  It includes: Hanging Sleeper bed,
Floor Sack, Round Bed and Hammock set made by Rose of LFFR....Little Feet
Ferret Retreat.  Rose has become very famous & her bedding very popular
amongst ferret lovers everywhere!  Professionally sewn.

So please take a look at our URL:
http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/CMF_Medical_Fund_Raffle.html

So think about it!!  ALL these LOVELY prizes for just $1.00 a ticket or
6 tickets for $5.00... ALL Proceeds will be going to help Jean Caputo Lee
save her home and Shelter.  Most of all?  These wonderful elves who are
helping are also giving Jean back her piece of mind....stage 3 cancer is
enough to worry about.  She certainly does not need the added stress!!!!!
So lets ALL get on the bandwagon and buy these tickets today!  We even
have it set up so you can charge your tickets!  Where there is a will
there is a way!  Check,Money Order or now,Charge those tickets... The cut
off date to purchase tickets is March 15th!  So please buy your tickets
today!

http://www.geocities.com/mookiejoey/CMF_Medical_Fund_Raffle.html